Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Final Report on PLN

symbaloo

Since my last report on my PLN in October, I have been busy adding all kinds of resources to help me be a good teacher. I have found three new blogs to add that I think are really great. These teachers are so creative, and I have already found a lot of activities on their blogs that I plan to use in my teaching. In addition to the blogs, I have added several other great resources including PBS Teachers, Family Fun, SMART Exchange, Teacher Tube, School Tube, and Discovery Education. Now I can access all of these fabulous resources in one place. As I mentioned in my last blog post, I have been finding many of these resources through Pinterest. This site has really helped me build up my PLN, and I know it will continue to do so throughout my teaching career. I even have extra room to grow my collection of resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment